Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Baby Came Last Week!


Date: November 5th, 2009
Time: 3:06 p.m. MST
Pecking Order: Third Child
Name: Brody Raymond Meier
Weight: 7lbs 10oz.
Height: 20in.
Head circumference: 15 in.
10 toes - 10 fingers

This is a picture of Brody fresh from the womb with no bath. He looks great!


"Kelly how do you feel?"

"I feel great, I look great, life is good, it was worth the nine months and two & a half pushes. If they were all this easy I would have more!"

The Proud Dad.

3 for 3




The Happy Helper.
(Please note the other child is not in any of these pictures for the safety of the newborn we keep him at a safe distance.)



The emotional Grandmother.

"This is number 10 for me - I am so happy, but they all make me feel so old."





Brody loaded up ready to head home.






The Labor room view.
"What a beautiful day to delivery a baby!" --Dr. Lloyd --







All washed up and ready to show case for visitors.






Bath Time.








Less than one hour fresh from the womb.














9 comments:

Margie said...

congratulations you guys! What a gorgeous baby! I hope all are recovering well and getting some rest, you deserve it.

John-David and Kathryn said...

Baby looks good and Kelly looks great especially for just having a baby. Brody is actually Mom's 11 grandchild. You might want to correct that

jlbunting.com said...

Thanks for posting pictures. Everyone looks great! Even Rob and especially Kelly. Congratulations!

Kelly said...

He is beautiful. Kelly, you do look really good. Always so pretty. I can't wait to meet him.

The Nielson Family said...

I'm glad Kathryn knows how to count!!Thank you Kathryn. McKay is the #10 grandchild. Yours is #11.

Congrats!! Can't wait to see him in a few days!!!

The Johnson Family said...

I was leaving the same comment about the grandchildren! My child is going to be number 12 Robbie you better recount the grandchildren!

The Robert A. Meier Family said...

Okay Yelly faces! I was just repeating what I heard Mother say! Sorry if some of your kids are dead to her.

andreamichelle said...

I know I'm very late reading this post, I just discovered your blog today. Congratulations! he is a very beautiful baby.

Holly said...

Glad everything went well. I hope he's sleeping all night for you very soon!